Friday 23 September 2011

New Site, Regular Updates and New and Improved Content!!

Welcome to my brand new blog! Well, technically it is the same blog but I have shifted it to a new host in order to improve content and to give greater access to new ideas for posts. 
On that note, I have plans to post regular reviews of albums and gigs. The first of these should be up towards the end of this weekend with a series of album reviews leading up to this years NordicFest which I shall review with unrelenting honesty and fervour, just remember that a review is semi-objective and semi-subjective.
I will repost all my previous content onto this site but under new headers so that you can control the content you want to see and choose to read various categories and blog post themes. So, if you were subscribed to my previous blog you can feel free to unsubscribe from that as there will be no new posts and please subscribe to this one! If you weren't previously subscribed then please subscribe if you are interested in what I have to say. 

Well, I'm now off to re-upload my content... Don't forget to subscribe!

The_Rambler

No comments:

Post a Comment